Croxley Green’s annual celebration of mid-summer, shared by local organisations, clubs, societies and local businesses. Stalls, side shows, entertainment and the Carnival procession.
2013 Cup Winners
Greensleeves & Croxley House
Best General (Walking)
St Bede's Church
Best School/Young People (Walking)
Girl Guides, Croxley Green
Best General (Vehicle)
Barton Smith Shield
All Saints Church
Best School/Young People (Vehicle)
Little Waterdell Cup
Yorke Mead School
Algy Hedges Plate
Most Original Stall
The Hazel Rodgers Cup
St Johns Ambulance
The Pushball Competition
Revels Challenge Cup
Harvey Road School
Best Youth Stall
Coach and Horses Cup
Sponsored by My Croxley News Magazine
Vehicles for the Procession will assemble at 12.30pm and Walkers at 1.00pm for judging.
The Procession will leave The Green at 1.30pm and travel around the route as shown here.
The Procession Collection will be made by the British Red Cross and the St. John Ambulance Brigade (collecting for their own organisations).
Stalls will open for business at 1.30pm and entertainment will commence in the Arena.
Compère: Richard Short
Sound: DJC Sound Systems
Revels opening: David Gauke MP, for South West Herts
Crowning of the Princess Sponsored by Boys and Girls Nursery: 2.30pm – coinciding with the return of the Procession to The Green
Princess: Natalie Peoples (Yorke Mead School)
Attendants: Emily Langton (Little Green School) and Tara Chander (Harvey Road School)
Page Boy: Ben Biss (Malvern Way School)
- 1.30pm Tappy Toes and Rise Studios - local singing group
- 1.50pm Dogs Trust – Dogs that need a home
- 2.10pm Harefield Gymnastics – Gymnastics from Harefield
- 2.30pm Crowning of the Princess and prizes
- 2.40pm Maypole Dancing – The traditional dance by the local Brownies
- 3.00pm Popdance – Adults dancing to Pop, from Watford
- 3.15pm Kaleidoscope – Local children’s dance group
- 3.30pm Taekwon-Do – Local group
- 3.50pm Croxley Guild Youth Football – The future of local football
- 4.10pm Croxley School of Dance – Croxley Dance Group
- 4.30pm Pushball – THE competition Sponsored by Grosvenor Estate Agents
- 5.00pm Finish
Croxley Green Folk Club – playing new and traditional songs
And much, much more....
Punch and Judy, Story Telling and Stilt Walking
The “Play Rangers” – encouraging free play in our outdoor spaces
Please place your rubbish in the bins provided
Our fantastic sponsors for 2013 - please click on their logo to be re directed to their website if they have one.